Warning...Positive Person are welcome to Yang's Blog. . Lets chat or listen music for a while before you leave. =D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♥ Problem Solved! =DD

Finally the problem is solved!

I found that not the problem of Sony Vaio

Because i did a mistake again...this mistake has followed me since i study

Careless. i need to think and think and think only to find out a solution

this time i added .com to my streamyx ID and recently only notice that =X

you know why? Because my laptop can online,

so i thought is other thing cause internet unable to connect to computer =S

Luckily ...haha...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yang,

    Beautiful blog you have here. I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete