Warning...Positive Person are welcome to Yang's Blog. . Lets chat or listen music for a while before you leave. =D

Friday, March 9, 2012

The First Post 2012

After the previous post, i has been 6 months did not update the blog. Just because I'm happy on that moment or nothing special to mention? Actually there is many things to write and this remind me the aim of this blog...record every moments that I had. Unfortunately, the laziness of me come took over the control and i became lazy to write. HaHa. Funny?

I hope I'm not lazy any more because I'm writing this post right now ;)
SO...lets start!! Report the current status of me~
Hair grown and look the same in Semester 1, Still wearing spec, Still This height BUT difference weight 
- The fact, I'm fat. Planning to keep kit and gain some muscle.

Randomly I realized that come to the year of 2012, every things changed especially me...
seems to be a bully and it is too over to do this, this suppose not to be me :(
I'm really felt so sorry to those who always bully by me.
I don't dare to promise because I will use action to prove that the good me is back.

I just no ideas why my life so ...(boring?difference?alien? etc) with others
don't feel interest on money since i was born, enough to use  and why want extra?
don't feel interest on Dota when every guys do, from my opinion it is very boring like football game
don't feel picky eater on the food that I eat,  with only vege and I'm satisfy. 
don't feel interest on power and position, every bodies want it just because of money?

Why the world must have price tag exist? 
Why every thing must involve the useless paper(money)?
Who taught you that money is every thing?
Who taught you must follow the majority?
Who taught you must follow the procedure?

I will not stay with money and left my friends

Conclusion?
I just want to do what i like to do and not harm others. Peace
I don't want to be bad guy, I'm want the real me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment